Discover how to make high impact advertising messages that will get cut-through in the cluttered digital environment. Small changes have a big impact, and by knowing the best practice, your team get better results from the time they invest.
Find out how to use advertising formats effectively to maximise attention, how to judge advertising creative efficiently, what to measure in your campaigns, and how to boost ROI through optimisation.
Training on digital advertising creative and online ad creative best practice
Popular digital advertising training topics currently include…
- An introduction to the key concepts in online advertising creative
- What does “good” advertising creative look like?
- What do “good” creative ideas look like beyond simple advertising?
- What are the best practices for graphical and video advertising design?
- How to write a brief for creative work
- How do you improve the cost effectiveness of campaigns by using standard ad formats?
- What are bespoke “high impact” formats and when should you consider them?
- How do you improve cost effectiveness of production by smart planning and storyboarding?
- What is ad avoidance and how does effective creative overcome it?
- How do you make advertising relevant to key audience segments?
- How to combine adverts into a campaign
- How do you improve the effectiveness of your creative during a campaign?
Adapting our digital advertising creative training for your campaigns
We’ll work with you to identify what will make the biggest impact for your teams and the types of campaigns you are running. Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevent principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.
Boosting ROI with training on digital advertising creative
This training for brands of all sizes helps you get more from your digital advertising budgets and the digital creative you are running. Small changes in the design of online advertising have a big impact on your campaign’s effectiveness. This gives you practical tips your team can instantly apply.