Getting your marketing strategy and the role of your digital channels right is critical for every pharmaceutical and healthcare brand.
We’ve been developing specialist international programmes, strategies and training since 2003 to turbocharge brands and organisations marketing to both healthcare professionals and patients. We’ll review your current approaches, show you new ways forward, and find ways to make your budgets work more effectively.
Marketing transformation for pharmaceutical and healthcare brands
Strong data and content underpin today’s digital marketing strategy for any pharmaceutical and healthcare brand.
If you’re marketing to healthcare professionals, you need to reach them at the right time, with the right message, in a way that fully integrates with your sales team. You’ll need strong content, ways to amplify your meeting programmes, the right key opinion leaders (KOLs) and effective media placements.
If you’re marketing direct to patients, you’ll also need your search engine marketing working brilliantly, and websites that take patients on a journey to understand their therapy area and how your brands provide what they need.
Critical success factors in marketing strategies for pharmaceutical and healthcare brands
Here are a few key areas to explore
- Understanding how healthcare professionals make decisions
- Understanding how patients use the web in their therapy area
- Knowing the relevant touchpoints where healthcare professionals look for information and want to engage
- A search strategy geared to the phrases in your therapy area
- Effective use of KOLs in healthcare
- Strong content marketing that leverages your website and your broader marketing ecosystem
- A data strategy that builds insights about healthcare professionals, their role in decision-making, and their media use
- Smart performance based marketing to maximise conversions
- Full sales funnel optimisation to improve marketing effectiveness
- Strong relationship marketing to strengthen loyalty
- Marketing automation to boost efficiency
How we can help boost your pharmaceutical and healthcare sales
Our team guide you, co-create the plan, and steward its execution. We coach your colleagues to strengthen their marketing and digital skills through face to face training or elearning with the Digital Training Academy to embed your new marketing strategy.
- Boost digital and marketing knowledge
- Transform confidence
- Build marketing skills
Headquartered in London, we partner global brands and have been driving marketing and digital transformation since being founded in 2000. We run local marketing programmes for organisations across Europe, United States, Asia, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.