Experienced external eyes, independent of your agency and your brand team can identify how your budgets could work harder. Typically this doesn’t mean spending more, just changing the balance of where budgets and attention are focused. We’ll show you how to improve the effectiveness of your agency briefings and raise the value of the time your team spend on digital channels.
To find out more about how we can help you achieve more while spending less, email TheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com
- Provides expert digital insight
- Provides independent, external, impartial review
- Validates communications against their objectives
- Validates ability to optimise delivery of specific objectives
Typical issues we look at...
- Optimising your online media planning to ation is achieved by gettingget the right messages to the right audience at the right times through the right media
- Improving the open rates in your email programmes
- Reviewing whether you have the right comms channels in the marketing mix
- Reviewing the relative value and ROI of investments in each channel
There are three levels of Digital Communications Audit available
- Simple healthchecks: Fast reviews of key communications to rhighlight improvements that will boost effectiveness, stand-out, engagement and conversion
- Integrated communications audits: Deep reviews of the channel mix, marketing processes and marketing structures with detailed gap analysis to identify priorities, quick wins and strategic wins as well as cost savings and streamlined processes
- Capability audits: Reviews of the digital marketing machine including team competencies, agency capabilities, briefing processes and the infrastructure to deliver digital marketing that works
The audit can be as deep as you need; the deeper the requirement, the more information and engagement from your team is needed. To find out more about how we can help you achieve more while spending less, email TheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com