Social Networking World Forum | London
The Social Networking World Forum is the perfect event for professionals to learn and discuss the future development of social media.
The two day conference and exhibition will provide a focused platform for the global social media industry. The conference aims to address core issues such as monetization, future technologies/services, engaging social groups with brands and how businesses can get the most out of social and business networks.
The event has attracted a range of social networks, global brands and communication companies to speak including: MySpace, Bebo, LinkedIn, P&G, Plaxo, British Airways, Netlog, Stardoll, Wayn, Reunion, Gurgle, Cadburys, Habbo Hotel plus many more.
Leading speakers announced include:
• Anthony Lukom Managing Director, MySpace UK
• Lorenz Bogaert, CEO, Netlog.
• Kate Burns, Managing Director & Vice President, Europe for Bebo & People Networks.
• Timo Soininen, Chief Executive Officer, Sulake Corporation, Habbo Hotel.
• Jeffrey Tinsley, CEO, Reunion.com.
• Emma Jenkins, Head of Interactive Marketing, Procter & Gamble UK.
• Jerome Touze, Co-founder & Co-CEO of WAYN.com.
• Michael Donnelly, Director-Global Interactive Marketing, the Coca-Cola Company.
• Todd Masonis, Co-Founder, Plaxo
• Frances Dovey, Interactive & Emerging Media Manager, Cadburys.
Materials: Materials are restricted to participants | Book places online at www.socialnetworking-forum.com