As an Account Exec for digital marketing you’ll be developing and managing our CRM programme and providing data analysis support to a small team of account managers and consultants. You will be responsible for operating existing processes in CRM including campaign management, audience profiling, campaign response, campaign scheduling and reporting. Your data analysis work will include developing charts based on industry data for our newswires and client reports, as well as processing project related data from management consultants working on the digital strategies of our clients. As a member of the account management and project teams you’ll be supporting other execs and managers across our strategy and training activities.
• Operating a Microsoft CRM Dynamics system and the management of the related processes.
• Management of our customer data.
• Data analysis and chart production for newsletters and client reports.
• General account management supporting tasks.
• Managing database subscriptions
• Ensuring any “unsubscribes” are dealt with promptly and courteously
Desired skills and experience
• 2+ years’ experience in digital, working in digital marketing or media, ideally including relationship marketing, data analysis or market research
• A passion for digital marketing and data analysis
• The experience of supporting CRM projects in terms of data profiling, data management, campaign scheduling, campaign reporting
• The experience of working in a small team
• Basic understanding of the broad digital marketing mix
• Simple project management capability would be desirable but is not part of this role.
What competencies are we looking for?
• Excellent Excel and data presentation skills
• Intuitive understanding of data, the proven ability to identify patterns, and a scientific approach to data interrogation
• Proven experience of working with CRM tools
• Very good personal organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• Good written communication skills
• The familiar ability to work effectively against challenging deadlines
• Good PowerPoint and proficiency in Word
• Team oriented; our way of working is highly collaborative and you’ll be playing a supporting role in many projects.
…and brilliantly adept at standard office software: As a digital strategy team, we’re almost paperless (or at least striving to be).
For over 10 years Digital Strategy Consulting has been helping global brands and online pureplays get their product, content and social media strategies right. We partner with large organisations to create or refine their digital strategy, develop the capability of their teams and deploy digital training programmes. We work with marketers who are at the top of their game in sectors including FMCG, pharma, finance, retail, children’s toys, technology and online media. From our base in London we work in 30 countries and are recognised as world class in accelerating brands and the teams behind them.
We’re a leading edge team that enjoys the challenge of helping make the best businesses in the world even better. It’s a fast, stimulating environment, and one you’ll learn from as well as contribute to. We’re a close team, young in attitude, proud of what we achieve, and hungry to help our clients leap forward in their skills and strategies. We have high ideals for how we work, and are deeply respected by our clients. Between client projects, we give back our skills to social causes, donating time to government policymakers, charities and industry regulators. The people who will fit best with us are the people who share these passions.
As this is a Central London role, we would suggest only candidates within comfortable commuting distance to Covent Garden apply.
How to apply?
Send your CV, with a covering email explaining why you’d like to work with Digital Strategy Consulting and the Digital Training Academy to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com, putting the job title in the subjectline.
If you apply then your CV will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if we want to take your application further. Please appreciate that candidates not selected for interview are not always contacted due to the volume of applications.
All applicants need to be UK based and have extensive experience of working in the UK under UK accounting regulations. Non-UK candidates will only be considered if they already have the necessary paperwork for working in the UK and are available for a quick start without extensive relocation. Because online job pages are used by people from many countries, we wanted to clarify this.
No recruitment agencies please
We like to talk directly with candidates so we can understand your needs, interests and fit with our team. Only direct applications from candidates will be considered at this time.