Daily, weekly and monthly research services
Daily digital marketing research
Digital Intelligence archives
Consultancy and research
Want more? Sign up for weekly briefings
Latest news and research
- Digital Intelligence :: BIMA shakes up strategy with new appointments
- Digital Intelligence :: Marks & Spencer pips Boots and John Lewis as top of the Christmas shops
- Digital Intelligence :: Top Yahoo searches of 2016: Brexit, the Olympics, and Donald Trump
- Digital Intelligence :: Digital natives: 5-year study reveals how next generation will shape future
- Digital Intelligence :: Black Fiveday Wrap-Up: mobile dominates, early starts, savvy shoppers and the Brexit impact
- Digital Intelligence :: Facebook makes Creative Hub "sandbox" open to all advertisers
- Digital Intelligence :: Amazon puts limit on number of reviews
- Digital Intelligence :: Apple to invest 'heavily' in driverless car software
- Digital Intelligence :: Amazon Go: The new grocery store with no checkout lines
- Digital Intelligence :: Top YouTube 2016 Christmas ads: John Lewis wins globally (but Sainsbury's wins Brits’ hearts)
Your daily summary of the best in research and statistics – tracking the growth of the digital industries since 2000.
The place to get up to speed on key digital issues and opportunities. Our special reports give you an overview of what matters, and monthly email alerts keep you up to date with the key developments.
The Digital Jargon Buster has been created to solve the ever-growing problem of jargon in the digital domain.
We're on a mission to cut through the jargon. Digital media and marketing has spawned a new breed of jargon; the crashing together of the worlds of media, marketing, IT and telecoms has left us drowning in language most don't understand and even those that do still readily confuse. Our web monkeys have been searching high and low for some clear language that explains what it all really means.
Our simple digests of some of the texts we’ve enjoyed reading. Look out for copies if you’re joining one of our digital marketing coaching days.
Have a look at our store for recommended books: Digital Book Club Online Store.
Perspectives and commentary from the rise of social media to the art of viral marketing, from tracking the industry’s skills gap to our predictions for next year.
Explore key issues and help your firm navigate change – many of our white papers can now be accessed online.
We created the Digital Thought Leaders interviews to bring you closer to people and brands shaping the digital networked economy. They are based on private interviews (and occasionally lectures we've participated in), and are published monthly.
We also publish similar insight papers to accompany our own talks, strategy workshops and training events. The aim is to unlock the potential of your team through sharing leading edge insights from people shaping the digital networked economy.
In times of huge economic and technical change, knowledge becomes a critical success factor. We created these Podcasts to bring you insights from a particular part of this fast changing industry.
You can download summary notes of a few of our talks from this page. More than 40,000 people have attended training and talks by Danny Meadows-Klue in over 20 countries, and he continues to deliver dozens of keynote speeches every year. Alongside the handouts and training packs for participants, a few of the summary notes are now made available for you on the web.
If you are a Client or Academy Graduate you can access extensive materials in your Digital Classroom or Digital Workspace (email our team for your access codes and URL if you need them).