We create leading edge elearning for the world’s leading brands. We’re looking for an experienced elearning theme designer and developer to create engaging elearning themes aligned to brand identity briefs. This is for the Evolve Authoring tool and you’ll be working with our clients to create state-of-the art elearning experience as part of the client-facing team. You’ll work on global brands across our portfolio of partners.
You’ll work with our creative designer and the client to develop your ideas. Working in Evolve, you’ll apply client brand creative guidelines and create a brilliant and clear learning experience. You’ll be able to work either remotely or from our offices in Covent Garden.
Your role demands an in-depth understanding of the Evolve Authoring tool to achieve the best possible learner experience – taking direction from the creative designer and also advising content creators on how best to author content in Evolve.
We initially anticipate a demand for 2-3 days of your work spread over a couple of weeks. If successful there is an opportunity for ongoing collaboration.
What’s the job like?
Typical activities include…
- Working with our creative designer and the client to bring to life a client’s visual identity within the elearning platform including typography, colours, layouts, icons and component animations
- Regular team meetings to discuss the client’s objectives and translate their requirements into approaches that can be executed in Evolve
- Presenting ideas and concepts to internal team members
- Estimating the time for work schedules and keeping people up to date through our project management tools
- Excellent understanding of Evolve, supported by a strong portfolio of examples
- Proven experience of applying creative guidelines in a thoughtful way in Evolve Authoring to deliver an engaging elearning environment
- An excellent understanding of brand identity
- An ability to lead internal discussions, or explain creative thinking to your clients
- Good remote working skills
- Self-starter with strong time management skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Ability to spot problems, analyse causes, and offer solutions
- Flexible attitude – willing to help out as and when the situation calls for it
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to manage and lead projects
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and broader marketing strategy
- Highly effective at communicating with clients
Since 2000, we’ve been guiding some of the world’s biggest brands through marketing transformation and digital transformation. We work with companies at the top of their game in sectors ranging from FMCG, to finance, pharmaceuticals, technology and online media. From our base in London we support teams in 50 countries and are recognized as world-class specialists.
We’re a leading edge team that enjoys the challenge of helping make the best businesses in the world even better. It’s a fast, stimulating environment, and one you’ll learn from as well as contribute to. We’re a small and close team, young in attitude, proud of what we achieve, and hungry to help our clients leap forward in their skills and strategies. We have high ideals for how we work, and are deeply respected by our clients. Between client projects, we give back our skills to social causes, donating time to government policymakers, charities and industry regulators. The people who will fit best with us are the people who share these passions.
How to apply?
Email your CV and covering letter to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com with the job title in the subject line.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
No agencies please as we prefer to work directly with candidates. If agencies are needed then our rostered agencies will have been instructed.