The Superbowl produced five of the most watched YouTube videos of 2016, according to new data revealed by the Google-owned video site this week.
Mobile proved to be a key platform for viewers again this year. In fact, across the five Super Bowl ads on our Year-End Leaderboard, 81% of watch time came from mobile devices, with over 205 million combined mobile views.
The top 10 ads of 2016 on YouTube are as follows:
1. Official Mobile Strike Super Bowl 50 TV Commercial | Arnold’s Fight [EXTENDED Edition]
2. Knorr #LoveAtFirstTaste
3. Nike Football Presents: The Switch ft. Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Anthony Martial & More
4. Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge: Official Introduction
5. Clash Royale: Theme Song (Official TV Commercial)
6. Mountainn Dew Kickstart: Puppymonkeybaby | Super Bowl Spot
7. Always #LikeAGirl – Keep Playing
8. The Chase – Hyundai Super Bowl Commercial | The 2017 Hyundai Elantra
9. #Pokemon20: Pokémon Super Bowl Commercial
10. Skittles: “The Portrait” w/ Steven Tyler. Super Bowl 50 Commercial