Socialbakers has launched ‘Socialbakers Suite’, an all-in-one social media analytics, management and performance solution.
In a bid to help marketers elevate their social media marketing activity, Socialbakers Suite enables marketers to analyse and report on their performance on the competitive and industry level across a multitude of metrics in fully customisable dashboards.
Additionally, it provides exclusive insights into the paid strategies of the competition and connects social media performance to business goals with social data and business intelligence integration.
Within the Socialbakers Suite marketers will be able to:
· Monitor and report the impact of their social media activities on their community and business, with fully customisable dashboards
· Uncover on which content, when, and how effectively their competitors are using paid social media budgets
· Review the effectiveness of their campaigns against industry benchmarks
· Create better content thanks to inspiration from the largest social media content library
· Gain data-driven predictions and recommendations on when to publish their content to their channels
· Improve the efficiency of their social media advertising by knowing which posts to invest budget into
· Prove the business impact of social media and digital by connecting it to Google Analytics
· Correlate their social data and business intelligence to demonstrate social media ROI
Stanley Black & Decker, a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, are focusing on digital as a channel for revenue growth. They are working with Socialbakers to get the best return on their digital investment. Bridgette Sanchez Mondragon, Digital Experience Coordinator at Stanley Black & Decker, said of the Socialbakers Suite: “The Dashboards section of the Socialbakers Suite is a great addition to the tool. Dashboards give us a fast, simple, easy-to-use way to review the business impact of social media across all our markets.”
“At Socialbakers we listen very closely to our customers and with the launch of the Socialbakers Suite we are implementing many of the changes our customers have requested,” said Dr. John Malatesta, CMO and EVP at Socialbakers. “What’s important for marketers is having the necessary insights to deliver relevant content that will resonate with their audiences, and to demonstrate the measurable impact of social media on their business. The Socialbakers Suite gives them one easy-to-use tool to do that.”