Getting found in search engines is critical. Whether people are looking for the category you work in, your brand or company, you need to be instantly discoverable. When people have a problem to solve they’ll turn to Google, Baidu, Bing, Yandex, Naver and others. Search engine marketing strategies combine keyword thinking, with search engine optimisation (SEO) and paid search (pay-per-click / PPC).
Learn how to approach a search holistically. Start with the strategy, explore content creation, and find out how you can get traffic for free through search engine optimisation. See when and how paid search amplifies that need to deliver value, and use paid search to buy traffic and marketing exposures in the most cost effective way.
What’s in this training?
Latest thinking on search marketing strategy, SEO and paid search
Case studies &
Best practice tips &
Search: strategy, SEO & paid best practice training
Popular search marketing training topics currently include…
- Introduction to search marketing and why it matters
- What are the moments in consumer journeys where brands can connect through search engines?
- What is the primary role of search in marketing?
- How do search engines work?
- How do you create and execute search strategy (what’s the framework)?
- How does a brand decide the keywords it wants to be discoverable for in the search results?
- How do you integrate search and content strategies?
- Getting started in search
- How do you get discovered through on-site SEO?
- How do you write clickable search listings?
- How does online PR and link building impact organic search rankings?
- How do you increase traffic to videos or images by using SEO principles?
- How to win in ecommerce search
- Setting up a Google Ads campaign
- Getting search right for Baidu
- How to use Yandex and Naver in search
- Getting search right for Amazon
Adapting our search marketing training for your campaigns
We’ll work with you to identify what will make the biggest impact for your teams and the types of search marketing campaigns you are running. Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevant principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.