Help and support
Consultancy and research
How do I contact Digital? Where can I find press announcements?
Submit your digital marketing case studies to our case study library.
We believe CSR should be part of every firm's agenda, and whether it's cash donations or management time, every firm has something to offer. See our Corporate Social Responsibility policy, read about previous projects we've worked on and find out how to work with us.
Guidelines and instructions for people who want to contribute to Digital Intelligence.
Here at Digital we're always on the lookout for smart talent. We work hard, we really change the way our clients think and behave, we give you flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the best people in the industry. See what openings we currently have and how to apply.
Support for journalists including press releases, quotes, soundbites and editor's notes.
Find out how to become a research partner and use Digital Intelligence to share your research findings.
Information and resources for brands and agencies working on current projects.
As a small business we believe in a clear and fair relationship with our suppliers. See out Digital's Suppliers' Charter.
Frequently asked questions about the Digital Training Academy
- Partnership projects with the Digital Training Academy
- How does Digital Training Academy work?
- What are the levels of the Academies?
- How can we get more copies of the Digital Training Academy prospectus? Is this available as a printed brochure?
- Is Digital Intelligence available to our staff as a part of the Digital's training programme?
- Can I see the materials you send to our participants before the mailing is done?
- How can I buy books that you recommend?
- What equipment do we need at a Digital event?
- Do you have a glossary of Internet terms?
- Needing more resources after training?
- Do we publish a syllabus breakdown for the event in advance?
- Will we release training materials electronically?
Information and support for people attending our conference call dial-ins and webcasts.
Can't access a page? Having other technical problems?
- Technical problems?
- What is the current status for access and performance on Digital’s servers, Digital Workspaces, and Digital Training Academy Classrooms?
- Web pages not displaying correctly?
- I can't get into my Digital Classroom or Digital Workspace
- I can't download a file
- Locked downloads?
- Not receiving our materials?
- I can't access properly on my Blackberry or PDA
- Has one of our pages been reported as phishing?
- My web browser seems to get stuck loading a page and refreshes continuously
- New problems we have not covered?
Not finding what you want? Just ask.
There are thousands of documents across our network of websites, but many are restricted to specific clients. As a strategy and training team we've spent a decade thinking of ways to help firms be smarter in the digital networked economy. If you don't find what you're looking for, then why not ask?
Please email us at TheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.