We create leading edge elearning for the world’s leading brands. We’re looking for an experienced freelance graphic designer to develop great visual assets for our elearning content and animations. You’ll be working with our clients to create state of the art marketing training and be part of the client-facing team. You’ll work on global brands across our portfolio of partners.
Your work follows the whole process, from understanding the client’s visual identity to ensuring consistency, quality and creativity across all the learning touchpoints, and deliver a brilliant experience for everyone being trained. You’ll be able to work either remotely or from our offices in Covent Garden.
Your role demands creative flair, fluency with digital design and layout tools, as well as a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Freelance and contract
The initial work volume is 3 to 4 days per month. The work will come in batches as our clients sign off the various briefs that form each element of the broader project you’ll be part of, so, as is often the case in design work, it will be in bursts rather than at an even pace each week.
What’s the job like?
Typical activities each month include…
- Working with our elearning producers and the client to bring to life a client’s visual identity within an elearning platform
- Working with our team and the client to develop concepts for graphics, infographics, illustrations or charts
- Working with our animators and the client to develop concepts for animation storyboards and key visuals; guiding animators on the correct application of your approach
- Estimating the time for work schedules and keeping people up to date through our project tools
- Regular team meetings to discuss the client’s objectives and translate their requirements into clear briefs
- Presenting ideas and concepts to internal team members
Here’s what you’ll need…
- An excellent understanding of brand identity
- Deep understanding of design and the elements of visual identity
- Proven experience of applying creative guidelines in a thoughtful way
- The ability to deliver to a brief within the constraints of cost and time as well as the client’s broader visual identity guidelines
- An ability to lead internal discussions, or explaining creative thinking to your clients
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent understanding of Sketch
- A proven ability to work in fast ideate-concept-improve-build cycles
- An understanding of the limitations of working with CSS
- Good remote working skills
- An ability to attend meetings in Central London if required
- An understanding of Adobe Animate and After Effects (used by our animators)
Since 2000, we’ve been guiding some of the world’s biggest brands through marketing transformation and digital transformation. We work with companies at the top of their game in sectors ranging from FMCG, to finance, pharmaceuticals, technology and online media. From our base in London we support teams in 50 countries and are recognised as world-class specialists.
We’re a leading-edge team that enjoys the challenge of helping make the best businesses in the world even better. It’s a fast, stimulating environment, and one you’ll learn from as well as contribute to. We’re a close team, young in attitude, proud of what we achieve, and hungry to help our clients leap forward in their skills and strategies. We have high ideals for how we work, and are deeply respected by our clients. Between client projects, we give back our skills to social causes, donating time to help make the world a better place for all of us. The people who will fit best with us are the people who share these passions.
How to apply?
Email your CV and covering letter to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com with the job title in the subject line.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
No agencies please as we prefer to work directly with candidates.
If agencies are needed then our rostered agencies will have been instructed.