Learn how to build social media engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat and other key social patforms. Get the latest best practice in conversation management, crisis management and escalation.
When you get strong engagement in social channels, the reach of your message grows, brand metrics swing, and customers become your best ambassadors. Learn how to get people engaging and transform the effectiveness of your social channels.
What’s in this training?
Latest thinking on social media engagement & conversation management
Case studies &
Best practice tips &
Social media engagement best practice training
Popular marketing training topics currently include…
- What is social media engagement and why does it matter?
- What are the guiding principles for creating content that could trigger engagement in social?
- How to coordinate social feeds and engagement across your business and build an online champions’ network
- How to acquire fans and followers
- How to increase engagement among your followers
- How to create a safe space for social engagement
- What to consider for selecting spokespeople for social and managing their messages
- How to use chatbots to improve social media engagement and customer service
- What are the common mistakes brands make that can cause a crisis situation in social media?
- How to approach crisis management in social media
- Where is social media engagement heading?
- What is the checklist of essentials for social media engagement?
- How to use social media in customer service
Join the conversation
Find out when a brand should engage in conversation. Discover how chatbots and AI help boost engagement at scale. Find out the considerations for reducing the risk of a social media crisis and what steps you should have in place.
Turn your followers into brand ambassadors, and turbo-charge their own social media networks to extend the reach of your message.
Adapting social media conversation management training to your campaigns and sector
Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevant principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.