Learn how to transform your thinking by using digital tools for customer insight or consumer insight. World-class marketing training on how people behave and consume digital media
What’s in this training?
Latest thinking on insight and behaviour in a digital world
Case studies &
Best practice tips &
Understanding people’s behaviour in a digital world transforms your marketing insights and capabilities
Training on people’s behaviour in a digital world
Popular marketing topics in training on insight and behaviour include…
- How to create and use consumer personas
- How to research and use passions, needs, and pain-points in marketing
- What are people’s digital media behaviours and how do you find them out?
- How to use claimed and/or observed behaviour data to gain audience insights
- What research techniques can you use to build audiences and competitive insights that will improve your campaign?
- What types of data can marketers use?
- How to assess website traffic of your competitors or prospective partners
- How to interpret search data to find patterns, associations and what questions people ask
- How to interpret Google Ads keyword data to find out what people want
- How to use Google Trends to source cultural trend insights
- How to use digital to uncover insights about shopping behaviour
- How to use consumer insight to understand the digital behaviours of key target groups such as mums or millennials
- How to use online focus groups to deliver insight
- How to recruit and manage your own online panel
- How to use event feedback surveys to boost broader customer insights
Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevent principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.