Learn how to transform your thinking by using digital tools for customer insight or consumer insight. World-class marketing training on how people behave and consume digital media
What’s in this training?
Latest thinking on insight and behaviour in a digital world
Case studies &
Best practice tips &
Every great campaign starts with great insight. This is a chance to learn how people behave in a digital world, and the tools you can use to build deeper insights from your audiences. From developing the ‘big idea’ to building a media plan, insights are your trusted partner throughout the marketing journey.
Training on people’s behaviour in a digital world
Popular marketing topics in training on insight and behaviour include…
- How to create and use consumer personas
- How to research and use passions, needs, and pain-points in marketing
- What are people’s digital media behaviours and how do you find them out?
- How to use claimed and/or observed behaviour data to gain audience insights
- What research techniques can you use to build audiences and competitive insights that will improve your campaign?
- What types of data can marketers use?
- How to assess website traffic of your competitors or prospective partners
- How to interpret search data to find patterns, associations and what questions people ask
- How to interpret Google Ads keyword data to find out what people want
- How to use Google Trends to source cultural trend insights
- How to use digital to uncover insights about shopping behaviour
- How to use consumer insight to understand the digital behaviours of key target groups such as mums or millennials
- How to use online focus groups to deliver insight
- How to recruit and manage your own online panel
- How to use event feedback surveys to boost broader customer insights
Understanding people’s behaviour in a digital world transforms your marketing insights and capabilities
Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevant principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.