Get practical advice from independent experts who examine your holistic marketing mix to find ways to boost your marketing effectiveness.
Having the extra support of marketing VPs working to strengthen your strategy, assets and media can transform the ROI you get from your marketing campaigns and always-on touchpoints.
What are marketing audits and marketing effectiveness reviews?
We work through each of your marketing channels using our methodologies to independently assess where performance is strong, where there are missed opportunities, and where small changes can have a big impact.
Marketing audits can cover any of your channels, including:
- Television commercials
- Print advertising and PR
- OOH media
- Direct mail
- Point of sale
- Event marketing
- Sponsorships and influencer marketing
- Field salesforce integration
- Websites and apps
- Data driven marketing and marketing automation
- Search and content marketing
- Social media publishing, social media advertising and conversation management
- Display advertising creative and online media planning
- Search engine advertising and search engine optimisation
- Ecommerce and partnerships
Since 2000, we’ve been helping the world’s largest brands get this right by giving marketing leaders and their teams guidance on how to get more value without spending more.
What will your marketing audit give you?
- Clear direction on areas of opportunity to strengthen digital marketing
- Independent analysis of any critical weaknesses in your digital marketing
- Practical advice for briefing agencies and internal teams
- Prioritisation of key issues
- Oversight for your briefing process and tips for briefing agency partners more effectively
As strategists and business coaches outside your agency network, we give independent advice to help your team make stronger decisions and create stronger marketing.
We have been running marketing audits and marketing effectiveness reviews for global organisations since 2000, including brands in motoring, CPG/FMCG, finance, clothing, children’s toys, technology, media, telecommunications, drinks and pharmaceuticals.