Learn how to engage with your audiences through relationship marketing and loyalty approaches. Find out how these can drive more sales and enable a step-change in marketing effectiveness.
Discover how to use digital channels to maintain these relationships and to learn more about each person, and get practical tips for improving the engagement rates in key channels.
Relationship marketing & loyalty through digital channels best practice training
Popular marketing training topics currently include…
- What is relationship marketing?
- How does relationship marketing strengthen a marketing strategy?
- How to create and structure a relationship marketing program
- How to select the right channel for your relationship marketing programs
- How to use digital relationship marketing for audiences without an internet connection
- How do you recruit people into relationship marketing programs?
- What are the regulations of data use in CRM?
- How to profile and segment audiences in relationship marketing
- How to improve the open rates of email communications
- How to use marketing automation in relationship marketing
- What is the checklist of essentials for relationship marketing?
Turn the moment when customers and prospects connect with you into meaningful, enduring relationships. Whether you’re in B2B or consumer marketing, we’ll show you how to build relationships, develop loyalty, and market effectively through digital channels.
Turning one-off engagements into long term relationships is key most businesses. Learn how relationship marketing works, and the ways you can grow your business by getting relevant messages to people at the right time and in the right channel.
What’s in this training?
Latest thinking on relationship marketing & loyalty through digital channels
Case studies &
Best practice tips &
Adapting our relationship marketing training for your campaigns
We’ll work with you to identify what will make the biggest impact for your teams and the types of relationship marketing you are running. Your Digital Training Academy programme can be adapted to the marketing techniques used in your own sector, and the relevant principles – whether you’re in B2B marketing, B2C marketing, government or B2B2C.