We are looking for an experienced digital account exec to support our leadership team working with global brands to execute digital marketing strategies and world-class marketing training.
We’re a boutique specialist, creating marketing strategies, marketing transformation and leading edge training and elearning for the world’s top brands.
Since launching in 2000, we’ve led some of the biggest marketing transformation programmes in the world, selected by organisations such as Unilever and Coca-Cola to train their teams globally and create strategies for winning in today’s world.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing exec to join us, working directly for our leadership team. You’ll be based in London’s Covent Garden and support the day to day running of global accounts in a fast-paced and varied environment.
People who will thrive in this role will share our passions and values.
What’s the job like?
Typical activities each month include…
- Project management, recording tasks, managing a project plan
- Researching and preparing client materials
- Managing delivery from internal stakeholders
- Maintaining contact with multiple external stakeholders
- Managing conference calls with international teams
- Managing client deliverables
- Supporting workshop design and delivery
- Reviewing the business and digital landscape our clients operate in
- Working with our leadership team to ensure clients receive an outstanding experience
Your skills and experience
Here’s what you’ll need…
- Experienced account management skills (ideally agency and client side experience)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and empathy
- Strong attention to detail
- Marketing project management experience
- Ability to write clear and logical messages for internal and external teams
- Ability to write business communication clearly for people who have English as a second language
- Excellent desk research skills
- High proficiency in Power Point, Word and Excel
- Be a good team player
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Self-starter with good time management and the ability to manage your own workload
- Ability to spot problems, analyse causes, and offer solutions
- Comfortable operating with senior team members
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong interest in digital marketing, marketing strategy or training
- Flexible attitude – willing to help out broadly when the situation needs it
- Excellence: delivering excellence in both our client work and in how we support clients along the journey
- Rigor: ensuring consistently high quality in our activities behind the scenes to enable the excellence our clients expect
- Innovation: inquisitive, constantly curious, pioneering and innovating to uncover new types of solutions
- Collaboration: working together in international groups with our clients, their agencies and specialists
- Responsibility: taking responsibility for our client’s trust, delivering solutions that solve their challenges
- Passionate: delivering visions and solutions we are passionate about
This is a full time role, based in Covent Garden, London.
Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
This is a role that will fast track your career. You’ll be…
- Working with the biggest brands in the world
- Learning more about digital marketing
- Getting coached by world class marketing strategists
- Being part of international teams
Alongside your salary, there’s a great benefits’ package, because we want you to enjoy your life outside work. These all come with your role…
- 20 days holiday per year
- 3 day’s training on digital marketing per year
- Coaching in account management and project management
- Training on advanced PowerPoint and desktop packages you’ll be using
- Birthday specials: half day extra holiday
- Early finish days for Christmas shopping and a Summer afternoon
- Advice and support from professionals for life’s challenges outside work
- Season ticket loans, if needed
Since 2000, we’ve been guiding some of the world’s biggest brands through marketing transformation and digital transformation. We work with companies at the top of their game in sectors ranging from FMCG, to finance, pharmaceuticals, technology and online media. From our base in London, we support teams in 50 countries and are recognised as world-class specialists.
We’re a leading-edge team that enjoys the challenge of helping make world-class businesses even better. It’s a fast, stimulating environment, and one you’ll learn from as well as contribute to. We’re a close team, young in attitude, proud of what we achieve, and hungry to help our clients leap forward in their skills and strategies. We have high ideals for how we work, deliver ground-breaking approaches, and are deeply respected.
Between client projects, we give back our skills to social causes, donating time to help charities and social causes become stronger and more effective through digital marketing and communications, making the world a better place for all of us. The people who will fit best with us are the people who share these passions. Find out more…
How to apply?
Email your CV and covering letter to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com with the job title in the subject line.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
No agencies please as we prefer to work directly with candidates. If agencies are needed, then our rostered agencies will have been instructed.