We create leading edge elearning for the world’s leading brands and we’re looking for an extra copywriter to join our team. You’ll be an experienced copywriter with a track record of working with global brands on internal communication.
You’ll be working with our clients to create state of the art marketing training and be part of the client-facing team. You’ll work on global brands across our portfolio of partners.
Your work follows the whole process, from understanding the client’s needs to bringing to life their ideas, and working with our graphics designers and instructional designers to create powerful and enticing screen layouts that deliver a brilliant experience. You’ll be able to work either remotely or from our offices in Covent Garden.
Your role demands creative flair, fluency with marketing, the experience of working with large organisations, as well as a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Freelance and contract
The initial work is 2-3 days a week for 2 months. The work will come in batches as our clients sign off the various briefs that form each element of the broader project you’ll be part of, so it will be in bursts rather than at an even pace each week.
What’s the job like?
Typical activities each month include…
- Reviewing client materials to understand and be able to apply their tone of voice
- Working with our elearning producers and the client to bring to life a client’s vision within an elearning platform
- Working with our team and the client to develop concepts for how key messages will be delivered in text, graphics, infographics, quizzes or charts
- Estimating the time for work schedules and keeping people up to date through our project tools
- Regular team meetings to discuss the client’s objectives and translate their requirements into content
- Presenting ideas and concepts to internal team members
Here’s what you’ll need…
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- A strong understanding of marketing and branding, as that’s the subject matter you’ll be working on
- Proven experience of applying various client tone of voice guidance so your work always feels just like them
- The ability to deliver to a brief within the constraints of cost and time as well as the client’s broader brand guidelines
- An ability to lead internal discussions, or explaining creative thinking to your clients
- Experience of client-facing meetings, client briefing and presenting your ideas to clients
- Great remote working skills
Since 2000, we’ve been guiding some of the world’s biggest brands through marketing transformation and digital transformation. We work with companies at the top of their game in sectors ranging from FMCG, to finance, pharmaceuticals, technology and online media. From our base in London we support teams in 50 countries and are recognised as world-class specialists.
We’re a leading-edge team that enjoys the challenge of helping make the best businesses in the world even better. It’s a fast, stimulating environment, and one you’ll learn from as well as contribute to. We’re a close team, young in attitude, proud of what we achieve, and hungry to help our clients leap forward in their skills and strategies. We have high ideals for how we work, and are deeply respected by our clients. Between client projects, we give back our skills to social causes, donating time to help make the world a better place. The people who will fit best with us are the people who share these passions.
What is it like working at Digital Strategy and the Digital Training Academy?
We have cutting-edge thinking that will keep you ahead of the market. Working with leading global brands will prove insightful, inspiring, demanding and rewarding. We pride ourselves in developing ground-breaking thinking about how organisations can accelerate in this space. We are recognised as a world-class specialist, and remain independent of the global agency networks. The Digital Strategy Consulting group was created by the founder of the Internet Advertising Bureau and has helped brands and agencies in more than 50 countries.
How to apply?
Email your CV and covering letter to JoinTheTeam@DigitalStrategyConsulting.com with the job title in the subject line.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
No agencies please as we prefer to work directly with candidates. If agencies are needed then our rostered agencies will have been instructed.