Verizon Media’s full-screen native format Moments, available through Oath Ad Platforms, has already run 800 campaigns.
Now the platform is rolling out an advanced suite of features within Moments, including some of our most well-known and requested solutions: Carousel, Panorama, Dynamic Product Ads, and Countdown.
The firm is also adding two entirely new features, Touchpoints and Playable, which add e-commerce and gaming functionality, respectively.
The advanced feature suite includes:
- Touchpoints (new) allows brands to create an instant shoppable catalogue experience enabling users to learn more about individual items or parts of an ad by tapping on pins. Verizon Media advertisers have seen 23% lift in ROAS and 35% increase in CTR over standard native static ads using the new feature.
- Playable (new) enables brands to launch an instant interactive preview of their game with no install required. With an entertaining user experience, the feature encourages high-intent users to engage with the content. Across the industry, gaming developers have seen anywhere from 2-4x conversion rate using this feature versus static full-screen interstitial ads(2).
- Carousel allows marketers to generate an instant carousel storefront to feature multiple products or to tell a story through multiple cards. Verizon Media advertisers are seeing great results with this feature and have enjoyed 3x site visits and 5x more efficient CPL with standard carousel ads versus native static ads.
- Panorama invites users into an immersive, 360-degree interactive experience that showcases the complete picture in a way that today’s mobile users expect. Verizon Media ads with this 360-degree functionality experienced nearly 2x higher interaction time than standard interactive ads without the feature.
- Dynamic Product Ads (DPA) allows brands to recapture the attention of users who have shown interest in products with a fullscreen carousel experience and bring them back to their shopping carts. Verizon Media advertisers using DPA within Moments have seen a 50% lift in ROAS over standard DPA campaigns.
- Countdown adds a timer to full-screen ads to increase urgency and conversion – a tool that’s especially useful with flash sales and daily deals that are easily becoming e-commerce staples. For standard (non-fullscreen) countdown ads vs static native ads, Verizon Media advertisers enjoy 170-290% CTR lift.