Kantar Reputation is the only platform that provides communications and PR professionals with a single source for planning, targeting, distributing, monitoring and analysing earned media activity, providing insight and support at every stage of the communications cycle.
Kantar Reputation allows users to:
• Access qualified media coverage across print, online, broadcast and social media
• Be alerted to new coverage and receive a daily, customisable press review
• Analyse a wide range of metrics (volume, reach, sentiment prominence, media impact score etc.) to measure your earned media impact
• Personalise dashboards and reporting schedule
• Access an international database of over one million unique journalists & influencers
• Plan topical communication strategies and create relevant editorial content using our in-built forward planning tool
Francis Ingham, Director General of the PRCA says, “With increasing pressure on PR and communications professionals to show the value and impact of their work, Kantar Reputation helps meets these challenges. Combining robust media insights, enhanced user experience and powerful capabilities, it is the most comprehensive media monitoring and analysis platform available today, enabling communications professionals to deliver, react and perform better.”
Mark Inskip, UK & Ireland CEO, Media Division, Kantar added, “The launch of Kantar Reputation in the UK is a key part of our global product roadmap to deliver enhanced measurement capabilities for earned media, empowering communications professionals to better analyse, report on and prove the value of PR to business. This technology-driven insight combined with the user-friendly interface and customisable analytics illustrates our commitment to innovation – providing quality data and analytics to help our clients inspire growth.”
Existing UK clients can take advantage of the advanced platform at no extra cost, with migration onto Kantar Reputation taking place across 2020.
The platform is already available in France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Ireland.